20080126

Rumbling tummy.

Happy birthday dearest poddy! It's one years old :D and still going strong. LOL, maybe it's time to get a new poddy too. X: Well, it has been with me all this while especially when I'm sad. Thanks podddddy :D Okay, why am I even talking to my ipod. Damn. Must be stress relieving. HAHA. YES. FINALLY, I can say is. RETAIL AD & PROMO IS DOWN!!!! WOOHOO! :D So everyone's taking a short break before the very last project! CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MGT, we're COMINGGGGG. Gross. Okay.

My handphone has gone boooonkers like me. The camera is spoilt! ): Time to sent for servicing, hope they don't screw my phone up. Hmm, don't know when will I be going though. It has barely reach the 3rd month and it fucking screwed up. Stupid phone. Seriously take my advice everyone and stop being as stubborn like me, DON'T BUY W910i!!!! Damn. REGRETS. My pod is so much better than my cell. Hmm.

I'm talking so much of rubbish. Anyway, I came home with NO dinner. So now, I'm practically starving mad. Fooooooooooood please? ): Okieeeee. I'm going to lousy Simei to service my phone 'cause I'm tooooo lazy to go down town. Please don't eat my phone up. ): And thanks bf for accompanying me though I feel like so cui and don't feel like heading outdoors but stay home to nuaaaaaa. Hahaha. For the sake of bf and hp! (: Something made me very happy. Guess what? The spree host has sent out our threadless way earlier than last friday!!! :D And I GOT THE SHIRTS I WANT :D So did the rest of my girls :D HUURAYS! Should be coming in during late Feb. Can't wait! I HAVE MANY CLOTHES FOR THE CNY (: But I might not be going visiting again this year. My grandparents are all dead. LOL. Maybe drop down to my Uncle's. Nice pineapple tarts he madeee :D Okie. I shall go food shopping for my family, friends and relatives before CNY(: Share this festive joy around :D

I don't know why. But I feel extremely H A P P Y lately. Especially today! Must be 'caused we finished all the work and were screaming and yelling and touching and smothering each other while doing headers and footers and content pages and aligning and screaming at each other again! :DD Byebye momo days. (Bubbly kid hopping around the campus - ME!)

I LOVE MY ANP GROUP SOMEHOW TOOOO! :D

HAPPYGOLUCKYKID ((((((:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home